July 07, 2021
1. "Stress and anxiety, these mental factors can cause the release of adrenaline and cortisol hormones, and increase heart rate and blood pressure. If we can relieve our emotions, we will disappear on our own. Try to relax, practice deep breathing, yoga and Tai Chi.
2. Second, stimulating beverages Caffeine, alcohol, nicotine and other stimulating substances can increase blood pressure and accelerate heartbeat. It is recommended that adults not exceed 400 mg of caffeine per day, which is roughly equivalent to 4 cups of coffee.
3. Dehydration. ekg electrocardiogramWhen dehydration, the effective blood volume will decrease, causing the patient's blood pressure level to drop, which can force the heart to study harder and accelerate the beating. Drink water or beverages containing different electrolytes in time after a lot of sweating to replenish the body fluids and minerals lost by the personnel.
4. Lack of sleep. Lack of sleep can also increase the secretion of cortisol hormone, leading to increased heart rate and blood pressure. The National Sleep Foundation recommends that adults get 7 to 9 hours of quality sleep every night.
5. pain. A study showed that the stress caused by acute pain can lead to increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, pupil dilation and increased cortisol content in the blood, and the heartbeat will return to normal after treatment.
6. The heart of pregnant women is under more stress. The research results of Duke University Medical Center in the United States show that by the end of pregnancy, the uterus receives 1/5 of the mother's blood supply, which increases the amount of blood pumped by the heart by 30% to 50%, resulting in faster heartbeat.
7. Thyroid problems A variety of hormones secreted by the thyroid have a regulatory effect on the function of the main organs of the human body. When thyroid hormone is insufficient, the heart rate will decrease, and excessive thyroid hormone will increase the heart rate. If it is suspected to be caused by a thyroid problem, the heartbeat should be checked accordingly.related articles:
35 queries taking 0.0256 seconds, 76 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.